Friday, September 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

Porter's lunch!

This boy cracks me up. He loves "fancy" dinners. Every Sunday we set a nice table with all the formal table settings and TRY to teach the boys proper table manners. This is Porter's favorite thing to do. If I don't get the dishes put up right away Porter attaches himself to a goblet and will use it all week.


Karl's Happy Surprise!

Mid-Summer Karl was bummed realizing he had forgotten to plant cucumbers in his garden. Well he was pleased when amongst the vines the other day he ran across some very large cucumbers. He must have planted some. The joy of a bad memory... you get pleasant surprises sometimes. This could be fun. I think I will try re-gifting his same Christmas presents this year.

Summer Veggies on the grill with bacon Yummmy!


Ava trying to drag he younger cousin Talmadge around. She thinks she's in control seeing as how she is 6 days older!


Ava and her teddy....

Porter is always putting a teddy in Ava's arms. He thinks she looks so cute with it. He's right she does. (this is actually the bear Mike and Trish brought to the hospital when Ethan was born).

I'm thankful for all the time Grandpa Wayne spends holding baby Ava!

And he appears to be thrilled that I'm taking his picture!

I know....

Random...Right?

No comments: