Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5K

This past April I signed the boys up for a 5K at the school. It is a fundraiser they do every year.

I for obvious reasons did not participate...

I was impressed at how well they all did, especially without ant training.


OK- well Porter lasted about half a mile and most of that was on Karl's shoulders. I followed in the car expecting he wouldn't last long. Kaden and Ethan though pretty much ran the whole way.... good job boys.

So our little town had another 5K fundraiser to help a little girl in our stake that has cancer. Karl and his sister Ashley decided to run in it this past week.

Go Karl....

Go Ashley...

Most races offer only free water...

At this race they truly understood that the key to getting a lot of participants in a 5K is to offer free massages after the race. Table set up at the finish line. Karl said that was the highlight of the race.

Good Job Guys! I'm a great Cheerleader! :)(Hey someone has to do it)

No comments: