Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthdays!

I am now 34. Thanks to everyone for all the great birthday wishes and wonderful presents. Karl brought home a yummy chocolate cake and a porch swing for me. I will have to post pictures of the swing later. I am so excited.

Idon bought me this really pretty bowl, it looks even prettier with my little Ava in it.

I got a really cute sweater and skirt and bracelet from my mom, well a gift card that purchased the new items anyways.( I'll post pictures of that later as well.) Thanks mom.

Kaden turned seven and he had a fun birthday week. Every morning we gave him a couple of little gifts, (from the dollar store). But he thought is was great non-the-less. Then he got some roller blades, that he practically sleeps in. He is always out the door on his blades no matter the time of day.

His grandma Johnson bought him a cake and this yellow sweat shirt. She thought he needed candles to blow out on his birthday, since we weren't having his actual party until the next day.

Then there was the Pirate Party..... Aarrgghh
Here Karl is making the invitations...

Kaden and Friend (Captain Jack Sparrow)

Then there was the treasure hunt!


Cupcakes - Hot dogs - and ice cream cones.....

More Presents.....


And..... that's when my batteries died in my camera :)

Karl made wooden swords for all the boys and they had a blast painting them... Then using them on each other :)
Here is a picture of some of their finished products...

Happy Birthday Little 'G' or should I say Captain Kaden!

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

I love the sword idea. Very brave... but definitely awesome.