Friday, July 30, 2010

Ava Marie

Ava is now two months old. Kaden wants to know why she's not talking yet! :)

Ethan is getting to be a good little babysitter. He even changes diapers now.

Porter is probably the one that gives his little sister the most attention. He loves to pick her "uniform" for her every morning. He is very helpful when giving her a bath. You better let him pick her hair bow or he will be mad. He gets excited about the cute things she does, it tickles me to see him so taken by her.

We all come running when Ava cracks a smile.

I pulled this swimming suit out of the closet and hung it on the door knob. Porter saw and giggled, "Mom that's cute". He makes me laugh.

Thanks to Aunt Alli for the cute assortment of bows.

And thanks to Aunt LaShay for the beautiful purple dress.

We are so happy our little Ava Marie decided to join our family.

1 comment:

M&L said...

She is so cute! I love that blessing dress! I can't wait to come and visit you guys and cool off! :)