Friday, July 2, 2010

One Year

OK, So I blog as well as I keep a journal. So I haven't been able to blog because something was up with my computer and it wouldn't let me sign in. I finally took my computer into the Apple Store and the nice guy John fixed it in like 30 sec. I guess I should have done that a year ago. ;0 Well as we all know May 29th at 11:20am I gave birth to our beautiful little girl Ava Marie. She was 6lbs 8oz and was 18 1/2 inches long.Ava and Dr. Neil Spencer. He got there just in time.
A very tired but happy momma.
Grandma Gardner flew out from Az. to help out with the kids and house. I don't know if she's smiling so big because Ava was named after her, or because she knows something I don't.
Grandma Idon couldn't wait to get to the hospital to meet her new little angel.
The proudest daddy and brothers there ever was. Actually that day at the hospital, Porter was the only one that would hold her. Kaden said she was too small. And I believe Ethan's exact words were "Sorry mom she's just creepy". But now they can't get enough of her. They are all great babysitters. She is going to be well watched over.
This daddy sure adores his little princess.
Ava with her Construction hat and ballet tutu on. A little bit of dad and a little bit of mom. Ava is now one month old and weighs 8lbs and is 19 1/2 inches long. The name Ava derives from several origins, but it has a Czech origin that her daddy loves and her name means "life". She sure has brought special life to our little family.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

She is beautiful! I especially like the picture of your mom holding her. Great photo. Mom should use that as her facebook profile pic!