Friday, July 1, 2011

Alabama II

Alabama is where my husbands family is from. We visited his Mom and dad, aunts, uncles and Grandma.

Ava is not one to go to people she doesn't know. But she eventually got used to being passed around to all the Uncles and Aunties. They love babies, everyone wanted to hold her.

There was a lot of family....

Aunt Jean, Great Grandma Johnson, Grandma Johnson, Me, Ava, Aunt Kat, Grandma Gardner

Grandpa Wayne, Uncle Ricky, Great Grandma, and Karl
Lots of Porch Sittin.....

Crocodile hunting well looking anyways.....

And of Course Fishin....



We took Grandma Gardner Fishin for her first time ever.....

And she caught herself a big ol'........

Stick!
Better luck next time.
Then my camera battery died and I forgot to pack the charger. The trip was a lot of fun, and I am glad my boys got to spend time with family they have never met before.

No comments: