Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scary - Karl is Blogging



Yes it's true, Kellie has a cup of hot cocoa and me some hot apple cider - blogging. Reality check Ethan just passed by dancing the funky chicken. Poor kid, he got my dancing skills. Kellie got mad at me for sleeping in church today. I think she is just jealous that she can't. When I was a kid my teachers preferred me that way. I think my teachers today still prefer me that way. So as we ponder Utah here are some shots from work.



I regularly snap shots of the progress of the project and shot some cool shots of the area around.

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I miss you guys. It's your turn to come up here. I liked the shots of SLC.

Jenny said...

Hot chocolate is the best especially this time of year. Utah is the best, love the pictures, you could submit them to a calendar. So glad you guys joined the Utahn Clan.