Friday, October 10, 2008

A Few Of My favrite Things

These are a few of my favorite things....



Kaden spending time with Grandma........

Porter the Potty Pirate..........

Ethan the Inventor......


Karl, he went to a Bakery, Boutique, Flower Shop and Chocolate shop for my birthday, what a good man......

Porters fine table manners.......
Nature...... (these are chestnuts, I think, straight from the tree, open them to find the nut)

These are the nut inside........

And last but not least, these big beautiful roses from our rose bush.
And my favorite picture of Ethan in Grandpas lap. ;)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That picture of Karl bearing gifts made me wonder, 1. He is either in the dog house big time, or 2. He had direction in what to get! :)

Kellie said...

Erin, Karl here. I'll have you know that I picked up the cake from a quaint little bakery, Roses from the flower shop, gourmet chocolates from a chocolatier, and little lotions from france from a trendy little shop for chicks. I screw up enough that I need credit for when I get it right;)

P.S. I just shoveled the driveway with the boys. Sun was easier to shovel. I think today will probably be the last day the boys will be excited to shovel snow.