Sunday, October 19, 2008

Every Man is given a Gift!

So today I give my first Young Woman's Lesson and Karl and I have to talk in church. Ok so here is a list of things I don't like to do.
1. Speak in Church
2. Give Lessons in Church
3. Play the piano in Church
4. Eat Okra

So my talk is on Letting your light shine and not hiding it under a bushel, so as a family we were trying to see what talents we would like to develop or a talent we already were working on and wanted to get better at. So here is Kadens song.

Do you like how he sings about Heavenly Father giving him pliers? I think he has a real talent for memorizing the correct words.

Porter has a great talent for making the whole family laugh, he is always so witty and cute.
This is his new dance move. The grape picking dance.

Ethan has several talents, here is a picture he drew...

Here is Ethan reluctantly practicing his piano...
But he is always happy to stop and smile for a picture.

For any one who knows me at all knows I am terrible at drawing, but decided to watch a few U-Tube self help drawing courses and I have attempted the impossible....

This is my first attempt, yes I know the eyes don't match, Kaden keeps reminding me. It's harder than it looks.Here is my second attempt, I decided to do something without eyes.....
Karl is great at being a good daddy, here is taking the boys ou on the four-wheeler


Karl also has some great project pictures of what he has been working on I will have to post them once he gets the final project done.
So my challenge to you is to try something new this week! :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I loved Kaden's song, and I don't care what you say, Porter still makes me
laugh!