Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

Porter the Pirate


Kaden ~ Spot Collins from Newsies



Second year in a row, Ava Bug was tired and grumpy and wouldn't wear her Lady Bug costume. But here she is the next day in the beautiful autumn leaves.



Karl and I getting ready to go out to our "White Trash" Halloween Party

Porter: "Mom your skirt sure looks trashy"! ( I had on a black sequin skirt)
Me: "Do you know what that word means"?
Porter: "No! Kaden told me it".
Me: "Kaden what does trashy mean"?
Kaden: "You know Mom, like 80's"
sounds about right to me.... haha
I Love Halloween in our neighborhood, all the neighbors are out, everyone goes out about 6pm and it's just a fun social hour for adults and kids a like. One neighbor went so far as to set up a canopy in their front yard decorate it and made fresh donuts for all who came by. It's so Mayberry here. Love it! :)

No comments: