Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ava Bug Party..... (Lady Bug Party)

Our little Ava Bug is now a year old. Here are some of the pictures from her Party.
Here are her invitations that we sent out.


Her invitation with her little lady bug outfit.
For her outfit, I just got a spool of red netting cut it into strips and tied it onto a black ribbon. Soo easy. Then I bought a little black onesie and a lady bug stencil and painted a lady bug on it. With a pair of wings that I got at a garage sell, and one cute cheap and easy lady bug outfit.

So my oven was still broken so I had to buy a cake and the cupcakes. Truthfully it was kind of nice to not have to worry about making them.

I was having a hard time finding lady bug things for the party, so for the cupcakes I put buttons on top. They were cute, but was sure to tell the guests not to eat them.

Kaden was so cute, he made this cake for Ava.

The day before he had gone to a garage sell and bought this baking kit. It was a no cook bake set. You just add water and the powder turns into this spongy cake stuff. It is so nasty, but he was very proud of it. It's the thought that counts, right .

We gave Ava a pretty big slice of cake. I then served everyone else. By then I noticed she had almost eaten it all. I took the rest away from her, for fear she was going to get sick. She was so mad at me. She is just like her momma, loves her treats, especially chocolate. That's my girl. It was a fun party. We are so happy to have our little cute Ava bug in our home.

No comments: