Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Creative month of October spills into November

The season here still feels creative. Here Porter is painting his pumpkin...

Karl has been cooking up a storm... I love that! Here was last Sunday's breakfast... Yum

Then proceeded to make his traditional Sunday lunch. He always seasons everything so good, I don't know his secret, but I figure I would rather not know it, I just want to be there to eat it.

I was asked to do the bulletin board for Kaden's classroom for November. It's a lot harder then it looks. I have a whole new appreciation for teachers bulletin boards all over the world now! :)
Here is what I came up with....

Ava even helped me make those little monsters...

Kaden took my leftover paper and made crowns for Ava...


What have you created lately?

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

Oh my goodness, your board turned out SO cute! I seriously opened up the picture like 7 times trying to reply with some ideas...I never would have come up with something that cute though. I love it!
ps you should have Karl teach Jason his cooking skills! (;