Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Creating

Ethan and Kaden Creating a clean kitchen.  Their favorite thing to do together - dishes! :)
Karl gave Porter some old blue-prints to color on, Porter took his ruler and pencil and laughed, ""Mom, I'm making my evil plan."  He makes us laugh.
Porter and Kaden, making play-dough shapes.
Here is the cake Kaden made.  I told him to put the "m" on the 'm & m' face down.  So I was checking on his progress and I noticed a lot of wet M & M's, he informed me he had to lick the frosting off and turn the candy around, because he had put it on wrong.  He got to eat that part of the cake! :)
Kaden creating his own snow angel. 
This is our sad looking snowman, that we made on Valentines day!  Poor thing is about to be eaten by a crocodile. 

Karl Creating a Snow Angel.  Don't let it fool you this is a delicate operation to make it turn out just right.

Karl and Ethan building a Star Wars battleship together.  Ethan won an art contest at Karl's work and they gave him a gift certificate to toys-R-Us for $50, this is what he got.


So some of my friends came over and we made cupcake for new beginnings.  One of the ladies used to teach cake decorating classes.  She taught us all kind of fun tricks.  These were a lot of work, but a ton of fun and ohh so yummy.





We've had a lot of fun creating the last few weeks.

2 comments:

M&L said...

Sounds like you guys keep busy. I love the cake, it's better then the ones I have made!

Emily Gardner said...

You're cupcakes are GORGEOUS! Makes me miss young womens!