Thursday, January 8, 2009

Karl's Talents

I was scimming over older post and I realized I posted the talents of everyone in the family, but Karl. I promised to post more later so here are some of Karl's talents.
when we moved into this house, we loved the neighborhood and the area. We found this house for rent , I liked the upstairs - outdated- but cozy. But the downstairs had a couple of rooms with some big issues. The owner was more than willing to let Karl fix them and take some rent off. Gotta love that. Especially when we still are paying for a home in AZ. Here are some pictures:This was the Laundry Room sink. Instead of threatening the kids with a swirly, we would threaten we were going to wash their hair in this sink. :0
Grandpa Wayne putting his expert skills to work. Notice the cabinets have a lot of water damage. The house is 100 years old and I think this Laundry is too.
Here is the new and improved laundry room. I actually don't mind doing laundry in here now. Karl is now working on the downstairs bathroom. I'll post it when it's done.
Here are a couple of pictures of some of Karl's other projects.
The wood floors he put in our AZ home.
Karl Made this entertainment center for me. Still missing the front doors. Just missing the right hinges.
Karl is a perfectionist when it comes to building and making things look beautiful. This used to drive me crazy but he always produces a great product.

No comments: