Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kellie


So Kellie and I were talking the other day about how she wanted to start blogging but just didn't have time or the know how, but this was something she has been wanting to do for a long time now. So me, being a good sister said, I'll make you a blog for your birthday, in which Kellie replies, "You're the best sister ever! I couldn't ask for a better gift, or sister!!" (this is Kathleen by the way, sorry Kim)

So Kellie, this blogs for you. If anyone has any cute pictures of Kellie or funny/embarrassing stories I would love to post them for her, after all this is what she wants.

5 comments:

Tomb Raider Twin 1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tomb Raider Twin 1 said...

holah! happy b-day! u must b very happy bout ur new blog! :) lol, from -double trouble, A.

Tomb Raider Twin 1 said...

hi, again, check out my blog! plz leave a comment if you do, how've u been doin up north, huh? ~sigh~ it's fun bein an 8th grader =) hope, u guys have been doin well, i bet by the time of x-mas ill have a ton of new awsom pics, be a pest and bug me about doin at least 1 pic a week plz, ur niece, A.

Anonymous said...

nice blog, tell me what you think about mine...

Erin said...

Why did I not know it was your birthday! What kind of a friend am I? Happy Late Birthday from a bad AZ friend!